<== Site of the Week for 2018-01-16 ==>
Prescott Center of the Arts
The Prescott Center of the Arts is located on the corner of Willis and Marina in the old Sacred Heart Church building.
Construction on the church began in 1891 and it was completed in 1895. The church building was purchased by Norma Hazeltine in 1967 who donated it to the Prescott Fine Arts Association.