New Directory Entries
This page shows the 30 most recent entries in the Yavapai County open directory.
- Prescott Corps (added by kevind in Community Services)
The Prescott Corps of the Salvation Army offers a variety of community services for the people of Yavapai County.
- Yavapai County Food Bank (added by kevind in Community Services)
The Yavapai County Food Bank is located at 8866 E Long Mesa Drive in Prescott Valley, AZ, 86314 .
- Yarnell Regional Community Center (added by kevind in Community Services)
The Yarnell Community Center is located at 22302 S Highway 89. The organization has programs for seniors, a thrift store and community activities.
- CASA PV (added by kevind in Community Services)
CASA provides services, including Meals on Wheels, for seniors in the Prescott Valley.
- Prescott Meals on Wheels (added by kevind in Community Services)
Site has information and services of the Prescott Meals on Wheels program.
- Prescott Community Cupboard (added by kevind in Community Services)
Prescott Community Cupboard is a local community food bank.
- Old Town Mission (added by kevind in Community Services)
Old Town Mission is a Christian Faith in Action outreach offering food and clothing to those in need in the Verde Valley.
- Mountain View United Methodist Church (added by kevind in Spiritual)
Mountain View United Methodist Church is located in Cottonwood, Az.
- Mayer AZ Buzz (added by kevind in Information)
The Mayer Az Buzz has info on Mayer, Spring Valley, Cordes Lake and the Big Bug neighborhood.
- Coalition for Compassion and Justice (added by kevind in Community Services)
The Coalition for Compassion and Justice of Prescott provides services for the homeless, a food bank and advocacy for the poor.
- Church on the Street Prescott (added by kevind in Spiritual)
Church on the Street is located at 341 Robinson Drive.
- Bread of Life (added by kevind in Community Services)
The Bread of Life Mission, is a Christian distribution mission dedicated to serving people of Camp Verde and surrounding communities.
- Camp Verde Seventh-day Adventist Church Camp Verde AZ (added by kevind in Spiritual)
Site has information about the Seventh Day Adventist church in Camp Verde.
- JC Penney (added by kevind in Shopping)
JC Penney is a leading American retailer with a massive online catalog backed up by a network of local department stores. You can shop online and receive free shipping to JC Penney in the Prescott Gateway Mall or Cottonwood, Az.
- Coconino National Forest - Red Rock Pass (added by kevind in Recreation)
The Red Rock Pass is a program by the Coconino National Forest that raises funds by providing restricted access to heritage sites such as the Palatki heritage site (see review).
- Backdoor Survival and Gaye (added by kevind in Information)
Backdoor Survival is a site about emergency preparations from a mountain retreat on the Mogollon Rim.
- Mason Bottle (added by kevind in Shopping)
Mason Bottle is a sippy-cup built for the messes. The design offers a silicon holder for mason jars. See review for the August 2017 Kickstarter campaign.
- PRWeb - Prescott MSA (added by kevind in News)
This pages shows PRWeb Press Releases for the Prescott Metropolitan Statistical Area, which I believe means all of Yavapai County.
- Camp Sky (added by kevind in Recreation)
Established in 1920, Camp Sky-Y and Chauncey Ranch Y are camping and recreation facilities established by the YMCA.
- Prescott YMCA (added by kevind in Recreation)
The Prescott YMCA (YMCA) offers recreational and fitness programs.
- Topix - Yavapai (added by kevind in News)
Topix compiles news from multiple sources. This is a news feed for Yavapai County, Arizona.
- Yarnell Hill Recovery Group (added by kevind in Community Services)
A group helping people overcome the great losses caused by the Yarnell Fire.
- Petey's Playground (added by kevind in Information)
Established 2012, Peteyâ€™s Playground is a foster-based pet rescue serving seniors in the Peeples Valley area.
- Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital (added by kevind in Health)
MVRRH provides rehabilitative care in Prescott.
- Northern Arizona VA Health Care System (added by kevind in Health)
The Northern Arizona VA Health Care System, by the Department of Veteran Affairs, has offices in Prescott and provides care for Veterans throughout the area.
- Arizona Wildfire Academy Prescott AZ (added by kevind in Information)
The Arizona Wildfire Academy provides training for firefighters. Firefighting is a great summer job.
- Banner Health (added by kevind in Health)
Banner Health operates the Banner Payson Medical Center at 807 S. Ponderosa Street in Payson, Arizona 85541.
- Boots & Saddles Bed and Breakfast (added by kevind in Bed and Breakfast)
Boots and Saddles is a western themed bed and breakfast inn at 2900 Hopi Drive in Sedona.
- Sedona Dream Maker Bed and Breakfast (added by kevind in Bed and Breakfast)
The Sedona Dream Maker Bed and Breakfast is located at 322 Dreammaker Way.
- Prescott Pines Bed and Breakfast (added by kevind in Bed and Breakfast)
Prescott Pines offers bed and breakfast lodging at 901 White Spar Road in Prescott, Az.